Shibarium, Shib the Metaverse & HEEL
HEEL is inspired by Ryoshi & their ultimate vision for SHIB. Supporting the SHIB brand, the Shibarium, & Shib the Metaverse is important to HEEL.
- Pairing tokens from HEEL treasury with BONE, bridging through the SHIB appointed dApp
- Assuming ShibaSwap 2.0 has rewards for liquidity providers, users who add liquidity to HEEL will likely be eligible in the case rewards are available
- As the SHIBARIUM Network becomes fully secure, HEEL holders will take a majority vote to move more liquidity from Ethereum to the SHIBARIUM as unlock gets closer.
- HEEL token will hold gain more utility in future developed dApps & potential partnerships
- HEEL Free NFT Mint likely to be released via PawZaar NFT Marketplace
- Percentage of royalties ideally dedicated to Good Dog House stakers
- Percentage of royalties to burn BONE or SHIB on a potential bi-weekly basis
- Offering 'Design as a Service' for any other SHIB MV land plot owners who'd like to utilize the HEEL creative touch
- Connecting with official Shib the MV advisors to complete mutually beneficial cooperations, art collaborations or commissions
- Hosting Good Dog Art Exhibits & Music Events
- Tails & Travels NFTs will act as exclusive tickets to HEEL events within Shib the Metaverse. Each unique NFT will be assigned within a database & valid as one entry per NFT
- Creating a replication of the Good Dog House, within the Metaverse, as its own exhibit
- Building a HEEL-inspired Doggie Day Care center for all Metaverse dogs to come & visit
- There are visions of allowing SHIB holders to stake a certain amount over a period of time, to then receive a HEEL NFT reward. This could allow SHIB holders to become a part of the HEEL ecosystem for free while utilizing our spectacular GDH dApp
We imagine building a platform where Shiboshi NFT holders can enter, enjoy a fun user-experience while being able to stake their Shiboshi NFT for a variety of rewards. This platform could be similar to the Good Dog House but exclusively overseen by SHIB. We believe with their blessing it could be a great way to drive new engagement to the Shiboshis.